Enjoy this remarkable two night, three day journey, taking you from Adelaide to Perth via Cook and Rawlinna.
Highlights and Inclusions
- 3 days/2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences in Rawlinna and Cook
- Dinner under a million outback stars at Rawlinna (seasonal)
- An exclusive pre-boarding event in Adelaide, including a gourmet dinner and world-class wine
|CABIN||FARE TYPE||Jun - Jul||Jan - May, Aug & Dec||Sep - Nov|
|GOLD TWIN||ADVANCE PURCHASE||$2,195||$2,495||$2,895|
|Gold Twin||Fully Flexible||$2,545||$2,895||$3,335|
|GOLD SINGLE||ADVANCE PURCHASE||$1,685||$2,055||$2,495|
|Gold Single||Fully Flexible||$2,005||$2,405||$2,895|
Indian Pacific guests heading west from Adelaide to Perth will celebrate the start of their journey with the ‘Flavours of South Australia Welcome Dinner’, held at the Adelaide Parklands Terminal. A showcase of fabulous food and world-class wine, this complimentary pre-boarding event delivers the best bottles from around SA and sublime regional offerings from both land and sea.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast with expansive desert views, followed by a stop at the outback ghost town of Cook. A spectacular dinner under the stars awaits at Rawlinna (seasonal), the Nullarbor outpost that borders a ‘little’ sheep station of a mere 8,000 square kilometres.
After a restful sleep, sit down for breakfast as the picturesque rolling hills of the Avon Valley pass you by. Perth is your final destination, arriving mid-afternoon.