- 4 days/3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific, Sydney to Perth, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide, Cook and Rawlinna
- Transfer from East Perth Rail Terminal to hotel
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Perth including breakfast daily
- 1 day Discover Rottnest tour including lunch
- Transfer from hotel to Perth Airport
- Return economy flights from Perth to Exmouth
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef including airport transfers, chef-prepared meals, snacks and beverages, National Park entrance fees and guided wilderness activities
- 1 day Whale Shark Swim (March to July) or Humpback Whale Swim (August to October) including travel onboard a luxury vessel, wetsuits and snorkel gear, morning tea, lunch and beverages
- Transfer from Perth Airport to hotel
- 1 night accommodation in Perth including breakfast daily
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Discover hidden gems on a remote stretch of Western Australia’s Indian Ocean coast
- Beachside safari camping in eco-luxe wilderness tents nestled in the dunes of Cape Range National Park
- Explore Ningaloo Reef, home to over 500 species of colourful fish
- Swim with the mighty giants of the ocean, whale sharks or humpback whales
- Cruise to Rottnest Island and meet a quokka
|Cabin||Fare Type||Jun - Jul 2022||Mar - May, Aug, Nov 2022||Sep - Oct 2022|
|Gold Twin||Advance Purchase||$7,825||$8,825||$8,180|
|Gold Single||Advance Purchase||$10,110||$10,875||$10,460|
Departing Sydney’s Central Station, the anticipation builds for the trip ahead as you settle into your first evening on the Indian Pacific enjoying the fabulous food, wine, service and social atmosphere of this much-loved rail journey.
OVERNIGHT: 3 nights Indian Pacific (D)
After breakfast, prepare for your first Off Train Experience in Broken Hill followed by a day enjoying the outback scenery. In the afternoon, arrive in Adelaide where you’ll have more Off Train Experiences to choose from before returning to the train and continuing your journey west. (B,L,D)
Today is all about those amazing outback views as you cross this famous stretch of the Australian interior. Dinner this evening is under an outback sky (seasonal). (B,L,D)
Watch the delightful Avon Valley pass by as the final stage of your transcontinental crossing unfolds heading into Perth. Transfer to your accommodation where your connection with the Indian Ocean begins.
OVERNIGHT: 2 nights Ritz Carlton Perth (B,L)
Make your way to Barrack Street Jetty and board the Rottnest Express to unique, diverse Rottnest Island, 22km offshore. A 90-minute air-conditioned coach tour around ‘Rotto’ takes you to some spectacular locations, including Wadjemup Lighthouse and the boardwalk lookout at the rugged West End. Enjoy a delicious lunch at Karma Rottnest Lodge before exploring the island at your leisure (make sure you see a quokka). Return to Perth by ferry in the afternoon. (B,L)
You will be transferred to Perth airport where your flight to Exmouth transports you to another world. Your eco-luxe accommodation for the next three nights, the Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef, is a beachside safari camp with just 16 wilderness tents surrounding the pristine bush and beaches of the Cape Range National Park. Enjoy the day exploring this amazing location teeming with native wildlife.
OVERNIGHT: 3 nights Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef (B,D)
Prepare for a life-changing experience. Depending on the time of year, you have the chance to swim with whale sharks (March to July) or humpback whales (August to October) on the world famous Ningaloo Reef! These incredible opportunities are restricted to small groups, and you will be escorted the whole way travelling aboard a luxury vessel guided by a spotter plane from above. Snorkels and wetsuits are provided. Lunch is also included and even a glass of bubbly to celebrate an encounter with nature you’ll never forget. (B,L,D)
Today is yours to enjoy more of Ningaloo from Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef. Go snorkelling along the coral reef literally on your doorstep to swim among 500 species of fish, 250 species of coral and 600 species of mollusc. Join a guided walk through spectacular Mandu Mandu and Yardie Creek Gorges, go kayaking or fishing. (B,L,D)
Your morning flight back to Perth leaves the afternoon free to enjoy more of the Western Australian capital once you are transferred to your hotel from the Perth Airport.
OVERNIGHT: Ritz Carlton Perth (B)
After breakfast, check out of your accommodation. (B)