After a day of exploring Australia by train, return to the comforts of your Gold cabin providing you the perfect place to relax and recharge before heading for the lounge or dining carriage.
Enjoy the following features in our Gold carriages:
- For Gold Twin, a comfortable sleeper cabin featuring private en suite and upper and lower berths that convert to a three-seater lounge by day
- For Gold Single, a compact sleeper cabin featuring a bed that converts to a seat by day and shared shower/toilet facilities located at the end of the carriage
- Power outlets in cabin & in-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary available
- All-inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant & all-inclusive Australian wines, beers, base spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- All-inclusive Off Train Experiences
- Luggage allowance is 60kg per guest
- Complimentary Shuttle bus transfers available in Darwin to selected hotels in the city centre.
For our solo travelers, Gold Single cabins provide a compact sleeper with a bed that transforms into a comfortable daytime seat. For those with a travelling companion, our Gold Twin cabins feature a private en suite and versatile upper and lower berths that become a spacious three-seater lounge during the day.
Relish all-inclusive dining at the Queen Adelaide Restaurant and indulge in all-inclusive Australian wines, beers, base spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages throughout your journey.
Explore all our Gold Cabin types below.
Queen Adelaide Restaurant
Step out of your spacious cabin and into the exclusive, classically styled Queen Adelaide Restaurant where an all inclusive menu is prepared by on-board chefs using fresh local fare. Our seasonal menu features mouth-watering dishes such as saltwater barramundi and grilled kangaroo fillet.
Gold fares include hearty breakfasts, two course lunches and three course dinners. Vegetarian, children’s and limited special dietary meals are available when you make your booking. You may also choose to complement your meal with our selection of wines and beverages which are also included in your fare.