The very chic, very private, and exclusive Chairman’s Carriage evokes the golden era of rail travel, made extra special by the company of friends, family or colleagues enjoying this unique experience together.
Offered for Platinum Service, the entire carriage is also available for private charter for small groups on select departures of the Indian Pacific between Sydney and Perth.
With its three Platinum Double cabins and one Platinum Twin cabin, the carriage can accommodate up to eight people.
Swathed in earthy tones, elegant décor and plush upholstery, the carriage also has its own multi-purpose dining and lounge area with leather banquette seats.
To join other guests on the train, Chairman’s Carriage guests also have access to the Platinum Club and all its privileges.
All Off Train Experiences are included and, of course, expect only the best food and premium wine, for which Platinum Service is renowned.
Travelling in the exclusive Chairman’s Carriage is the perfect ‘special occasion’ holiday experience that will stay with you forever.
Chairman's Carriage Platinum Service exclusive use includes:
- All-inclusive dining, beverages, Off Train Excursions and Outback Experiences
- Exclusive use of this carriage and its dedicated lounge area, including optional dining experiences and a dedicated Hospitality Attendant
- Three spacious Platinum Service Double cabins and one Platinum Service Twin cabin
- By day, cabins are set up lounge-style with moveable table and two ottomans
- By night, in-room lounges are converted to double or twin beds
- En suite equipped with separate shower, vanity with cupboard space, toilet and Australian bathroom amenities
- Power outlets and in-cabin safes
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
- Access to the exclusive Platinum Club for dining and socialising
- Transfers at the start and end of your journey available for guests within 60 km of the terminal
90 kg checked luggage allowance per guest (3 x 30 kg each).