Journey Beyond Rail Expeditions & South Aussie with Cosi social giveaway
Journey Beyond Rail Expeditions
ABN 56 6147 130 03
233 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Start date: 19.01.2022 at 7.00pm (ACDT)
End date: 25.01.2022 at 11:59pm (ACDT)
Entry is only open to SA residents aged 18 years and over.
Only one valid entry per person will be accepted. The entry needs to be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
If multiple entries are received by the same entrant, the first valid entry will be entered and any entry submitted after the first valid entry will be void.
Total Prize Value:
AUD $460 (2 x Red Standard return tickets at $115 per person, based on non-promotional fare)
Two Red Standard return tickets on The Overland between Adelaide and Melbourne or Melbourne and Adelaide. Valid until 31 December 2022.
Winning Method & Notification:
The winner will be determined by random selection within all the valid entries.
Winners (1) will be chosen on Wednesday 26th January 2022 and notified via a direct message.
Winners will also be announced on the South Aussie with Cosi Facebook page on Wednesday 26th January 2022.
1. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash. Prize must be used redeemed for travel before 31st December 2022.
2. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
3. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
4. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
5. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
6. Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the promotional period.
7. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
8. Winner Announcement:
a) Winners (1) will be chosen on Wednesday 26th January 2022 and notified by direct message on the same day. The winner will also be announced on the South Aussie with Cosi Facebook page on Wednesday 26th January.
b) The Promoter may award a reserve winner in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
9. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
10. If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize, and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
11. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and / or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner must be 18 years or over. All passengers must also be 18 years or over.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes, or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect, and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed, or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Terms and conditions can also be found here: journeybeyondrail.com.au/terms-conditions