The Gold Premium Suite is a newly designed, contemporary cabin with a little more space to move around in. The cabin has a three-quarter-size double bed plus a fold-down upper berth and a lounge area, giving you room to relax.
The Gold Premium Lounge is your social hub. Think luxe leather banquettes and swivel chairs made for sinking into, with mood lighting creating an elegant ambiance that references the romance inherent in train travel.
Gold Premium Dining is a feast in multiple ways, with a contemporary design that respects Art Deco as the setting for carefully curated meals, from hearty breakfasts to two-course regionally inspired lunches and delectable four-course dinners, featuring the finest ingredients from local suppliers, farmers and providers.
Gold Premium Suite includes:
- A newly designed, contemporary cabin with a three-quarter-size double bed, fold-down upper berth and lounge area
- Premium amenities, luxuriously soft linen and silk eye masks
- Exclusive access to the Gold Premium Lounge and Gold Premium Dining carriage
- Two-course, regionally inspired lunches and four-course dinners
- All-inclusive premium Australian wines, beers, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- All-inclusive Off Train Experiences and preferences on tour selections
- 75kg checked luggage allowance per guest (3 x 25 kg each)
- Priority luggage check-in
- Power outlets in cabin
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
- Complimentary shuttle bus transfers available in Darwin and Brisbane to selected hotels in the city centre