Gold Premium is more than a cabin – it’s a new style of travel, with premium inclusions. It starts with the contemporary design of the accommodation, where the colour palette draws inspiration from the rich colours of Arrernte painter Albert Namatjira’s stunning landscapes.
Think walnut timber and polished brass detailing, along with Indigenous prints on the upholstery that draw the connection to the Australian outback.
Within your cabin, you’ll find high-quality luxuriously soft linen, a silk eye mask, and premium toiletries.
This is your haven, a comfortable lounge by day that converts to bunk-style sleepers at night, ready to rock you to sleep with the rhythm of the train.
The Gold Premium Lounge is your social hub. Think luxe leather banquettes and swivel chairs made for sinking into, with mood lighting creating an elegant ambiance that references the romance inherent in train travel.
Gold Premium Dining is a feast in multiple ways, with a contemporary design that respects Art Deco as the setting for carefully curated meals, from hearty breakfasts to two-course regionally inspired lunches and delectable four-course dinners, featuring the finest ingredients from local suppliers, farmers and providers. Naturally, this is accompanied by a selection of premium Australian wines.
Gold Premium Twin includes:
- A newly designed, contemporary cabin that converts from a lounge by day into sleeping berths at night
- Premium amenities, luxuriously soft linen and silk eye masks
- Exclusive access to the Gold Premium Lounge and Gold Premium Dining carriage
- Two-course, regionally inspired lunches and four-course dinners
- All-inclusive premium Australian wines, beers, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- All-inclusive Off Train Experiences and preferences on tour selections
- 75kg checked luggage allowance per guest (3 x 25 kg each)
- Priority luggage check-in
- Power outlets in cabin
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
- Complimentary shuttle bus transfers available in Darwin and Brisbane to selected hotels in the city centre