Gold Access features include:
- Two seats by day converting to two lower berths by night
- Accessible ensuite bathroom with seat and hand rail facilities, flexible hand shower and shower chair
- Mobile height adjustable table
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary available
- All-inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant
- All-inclusive Australian wines, beers, base spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- All-inclusive Off Train Excursions and Short Stops
- Luggage allowance is 60kg per guest
- Cabin Entry Door (Gold Access Cabin) – 0.85m (width)
- Power outlets in cabin
Gold Access Cabins are exclusively reserved for the mobility impaired. This cabin is subject to availability and assessment of the guest’s Fitness to Travel.The cabin is designed specifically for guests who are wheelchair bound, and as such we must discuss your mobility requirements with you directly to determine whether the Gold Access cabin is the correct cabin for your needs. Each Gold Access cabin in Gold Service is a fantastic way to travel our great country, with extra space and a fitted ensuite specifically designed for mobility impaired.
While each departure has only a select few Gold Access cabins available, we will endeavour to help you find availability on a departure near your desired travel times, in order to best accommodate your mobility needs.
How To Book
This cabin is subject to availability and assessment of the guest’s Fitness to Travel form that will need to be completed prior to booking.
As each departure has limited Gold Access Cabins, to secure a cabin please contact Journey Beyond via phone or email:
Phone: 1800 703 357 (In Australia) and
+61 8 8213 4401 (Outside Australia)
Email: [email protected]