Australia’s iconic rail journeys offer purpose-built carriages to do it in superb style. Our Gold Single is a comfortable sleeper cabin option that offers all the luxurious inclusions of the Gold Twin such as fully inclusive dining with three gourmet meals per day, all-inclusive Australian wines, beers, base spirits and non-alcoholic beverages, and your choice of Off Train Experiences as you travel.
Your stylish and ultra-modern cabin cleverly accommodates your belongings with a series of compartments and shelving options incorporated into the compact design. Your comfortable seat with full leg extension bench seat by day converts to a cosy bed by night. Your own complimentary, quality Australian-made toiletries are included.
The soulful, reflective and contemplative nature of moving across the continent by train is ideally suited to travelling solo but you can be as quiet or as social as you wish.
Your Restaurant Manager arranges dining seating options to ensure you are always meeting fellow travellers over delicious meals, and the Outback Explorer Lounge is a focal point for all daily social interactions.
And, of course, your fabulous and included choice of Off Train Experiences mean you will be joining fellow guests as you experience the amazing places you visit together.
Inside your cabin, choose from six music and journey commentary channels to add background ambience to your travels, and you have numerous power supply outlets to keep your devices charged.
Gold Single includes:
- All-inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant, Off Train Excursions and Outback Experiences
- Access to the Outback Explorer Lounge for beverages and socialising
- All-inclusive Australian wines, beers, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- A compact sleeper cabin featuring a bed that converts to a seat by day, private vanity, with shared shower/toilet facilities located at the end of the carriage
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
- Complimentary Australian bathroom amenities
- Complimentary shuttle bus transfers available between Darwin Terminal and the city centre
- 60 kg checked luggage allowance per guest (2 x 30 kg each).