The most popular choice of accommodation on The Ghan and Indian Pacific, Gold Twin cabins have everything you need to make you feel right at home for the amazing experience that lies ahead.
This is your private oasis, a superbly comfortable overnight room to recline and let the rhythm of the tracks sway you to sleep ahead of your next adventure.
During the day, relax on the three-seater lounge that converts to your upper and lower sleeping berth at night. Enjoy the high quality linen, pillows, doonas and complimentary Australian-made toiletries.
Gold Twin cabins have a compact en suite with toilet, washbasin and shower giving you all the comfort, privacy and amenities you require.
Choose from six in-cabin music and journey commentary channels to add ambience to your travels.
One of the highlights of your journey will undoubtedly be the quality of the all-inclusive food and wine you enjoy in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant.
Highly-experienced onboard culinary teams work closely with local suppliers, farmers and providores sourcing the finest ingredients to create innovative, regionally-inspired menus accompanied by all-inclusive fine wines and beverages offered on every route.
You’ll savour regional delicacies like Top End barramundi, locally produced beef and lamb, Margaret River cheeses, Barossa Valley smallgoods, and native Australian fare.
Gold Twin includes:
- All-inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant, Off Train Excursions and Outback Experiences
- Access to the Outback Explorer Lounge for beverages and socialising
- All-inclusive Australian wines, beers, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- A comfortable sleeper cabin featuring upper and lower sleeping berths that convert to a three-seater lounge by day
- Private compact en suite featuring a shower and toilet
- In-cabin safe
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
- Complimentary Australian bathroom amenities
- Complimentary shuttle bus transfers available between Darwin Terminal and the city centre
- 60 kg checked luggage allowance per guest (2 x 30 kg each).